Difference between revisions of "Wiki Team"
(added Powerfox "Spamcop")
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Latest revision as of 09:04, 10 July 2013
Because anybody with a user account can edit the wiki, the wiki team is quite a loose group of individuals. There are however a few core members that help to contribute and maintain the wiki on a near daily basis.
If you are interested in regular contribution to the wiki, you should consider signing up for the mailing list or join our IRC channel (see Communicate).
 Start Here
The first thing is to learn some basics on how to edit a page. Once you have figured out the basics, you can look at the Maintenance Tasks below as they include lots of pages that need attention, every little bit helps.
To just play with editing a page, use your own user page or the Sandbox.
Generic wiki maintenance tasks:
- Wanted Pages — These are pages that don't exist, but there are two or more links to them.
- Double Redirects — Redirects that redirect to a redirect
- Broken Redirects — Redirects that redirect to a non-existing page
- Unused Categories — categories with no pages in it
- Uncategorized Pages — pages that are not in any category